Our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
I hope you are well in these uncertain times.
Following advice and guidance from the Government I have taken the decision to commence a planned phased return of our services beginning Monday 18th May, however to reduce risk to the lowest reasonably practicable level I have implemented additional measures to protect the workforce and our customers.
I have introduced the following measures:
- Carrying out COVID-19 risk assessments before commencing of works.
- To maintain 2m social distancing wherever possible.
- Using back-to-back or side-to-side working (rather than face-to-face) whenever possible.
- Reducing the number of people each person has contact with by using ‘fixed teams or partnering’ (so each person works with only a few others).
- Provided full PPE to all our workforce.
- Use of Face coverings.
- Carrying out extended cleaning procedures.
- Frequent cleaning of objects and surfaces that are touched regularly, such as buckets, site equipment and control panels, and making sure there are adequate disposal arrangements.
- Sanitisation of all hand tools, controls, machinery and equipment after use.
- Increase handwashing frequency, provision of hand sanitisers to all employees.
- Putting in place procedures to minimise person-to-person contact during deliveries to other sites.
- Making sure the workforce are kept up to date with how safety measures are being implemented or updated.
While we are open and undertaking work, I will be staggering the return of the workforce, therefore due to reduced staff numbers please expect delays with communications and works. I expect to return to full capacity soon as possible. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please stay safe and take care. I will update this page when I find it necessary to do so.
Last updated: 18/04/2020