Our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
We have introduced the following measures:
- Carrying out COVID-19 risk assessments before commencing of works.
- To maintain 2m social distancing wherever possible.
- Using back-to-back or side-to-side working (rather than face-to-face) whenever possible.
- Reducing the number of people each person has contact with by using ‘fixed teams or partnering’ (so each person works with only a few others).
- Provided full PPE to all our workforce.
- Use of Face coverings.
- Carrying out extended cleaning procedures.
- Frequent cleaning of objects and surfaces that are touched regularly, such as buckets, site equipment and control panels, and making sure there are adequate disposal arrangements.
- Sanitisation of all hand tools, controls, machinery and equipment after use.
- Increase handwashing frequency, provision of hand sanitisers to all employees.
- Putting in place procedures to minimise person-to-person contact during deliveries to other sites.
- Making sure the workforce are kept up to date with how safety measures are being implemented or updated.
While we are open and undertaking work, due to reduced staff numbers please expect delays with communications and works. We expect to return to full capacity soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Last updated: 08/01/2021